Frequently Asked Questions About Meeting with Wilsave
Who could benefit from a meeting?
- Anyone who would like the potential to earn more money and pay fewer taxes.
- Anyone who wants to learn how Fixed Index Annuity growth is based upon increases in an index linked to the stock market.
- Anyone who likes to have money in the market but would like to have a professional manager watch out for downside risks.
- Anyone who wants the potential for a reasonable rate of return on their money.
- Anyone who wishes to pay less tax on his or her social security.
- Anyone who would like to cut the Internal Revenue Service out of his or her will.
Is Wilsave limited to specific investment companies?
- No, we are not bound to proprietary products. We work with many different companies to offer the product that best suits his customer’s needs.
I already have a financial advisor – why do I need to come in?
- A large percent of the people who come in to visit us already have investments or are working with a financial professional. The services we provide are different, so this is not about trying to steal you away, and out consultation is complimentary!
How did you get my name?
- By hiring a marketing company to send out invitations to our programs.
How do I schedule a time to meet with Steve?
- You may schedule a time to meet with us by turning in your Response Sheet or calling our office at (312) 953 – 2097 and requesting a meeting be scheduled for you.
What are my obligations after my first face-to-face visit?
- There is absolutely no charge or obligation. We often tell folks that everything looks great and no changes are necessary.
What should I bring to the face-to-face meeting?
- Your latest financial statements such as: CDs, Life Insurance policies, Annuity policies, Retirement accounts (IRA, 401(k), TSA, 403(b,) etc.) and Trusts, etc.
- Your completed Financial Physical Questionnaire (optional), which will accompany your confirmation letter.
- Any information relating to your concerns.
- Any questions you may have or want to discuss.
What will happen in the face-to-face meeting?
- We will analyze your current financial situation by reviewing your Financial Physical Questionnaire and Financial Statements. Then, by talking with you and asking specific questions he will be able to ascertain your needs and goals. It is a fact-finding mission to determine your individual needs.
What is the charge for subsequent meetings?
- There is no charge for the first meeting or any other meetings at anytime!
What are your office hours?
- Monday through Thursday, 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Fridays, 8:30 A.M. to 4:30P.M.
Wilsave, Inc/Steve Shyman does not offer tax advice.
Please consult with a Tax professional about your specific tax questions.
Investment Advisory Services offered through Brookstone Capital Management, LLC (BCM) an SEC registered investment advisor. Wilsave and BCM are independent of one another.